Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reason To Write

Hi, my name is Tyler Yarema, and this is my very first blog posting. I've had this blog for a while now but have not written anything, why? I have no idea..... but now is the time to start.

Today seems to be the perfect day for this beginning since in a couple hours I'll be getting on a plane and flying to Slovakia!! Yep, Slovakia, that's across the Ocean folks.... like all the way across! The funny thing about this trip is that I'm only going for basically two days..... fly today, get there tomorrow, go to the "wedding" on Friday night, and then fly home Saturday morning. It's gonna be a bit of a whirlwind but I'm gonna do the best I can to write my thoughts and feeling here in this format. Right now I need to get my stuff in order and pack a couple things, gotta be at the airport around 3 pm for the 5:45 KLM flight. I'm really excited about this quick little trip and hope that it can fuel my writting. On that note, I'm going to sign for now but I will return soon with more words and hey maybe even some pictures. Till the next time,
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment