Friday, May 15, 2009

We Killed.... Reasons To Write!

..... Mark Mariash, Mike Carson..... Killing Rhythm section!! Killing!! It's really really late right now and I'm drunk and tired like crazy. Gotta get up in three hours to get the "taxi" back to Budapest. We decided that we weren't going to sleep on the planes tomorrow but I think I might have to break the deal. At least... sleep in the van taxi thing.... sleep on the little plane to Amsterdam.... and then push it like crazy to stay awake back to Toronto....

We are playing a wedding on Sunday and have to get back to being our normal North American selves.... Kinda sucks that we have too but thats the way it goes some times.... This blog post sucks ASS but thats all I got.... I hope you dont mind me reminding you but we kicked ass tonight..... wicked Slovakian Ass... Kicked.. all over...
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment