Thursday, May 14, 2009

Schiphol Reasons To Write

Ok everybody, here is #2.

Amsterdam Airport.... just like any airport except you can drink beer at 9 am! (well technically it's 3:14 am in my body and having a beer doesn't seem so wrong) And oh, it's a Heineken as it should be. We actually have a bit of a stop here until noon so as soon as I'm done this I'm gonna find a nice little nook to curl up on the floor, securely wrap my laptop bag around myself somehow and crash.

The flight was awesome! I say that because of the crazy Polish guy that Mark and I were sitting next to. Crazy is not to imply actually crazy but wonderful.... you know, magnificent, and man could the guy talk. He was just one of those guys that told funny stories about life and his experiences... and conspiracy theories and all sorts of wonderful things. He was truly a funny man, I think his name was Henry, the flight attendant told him to keep his voice down but I think she secretly had a crush on him. He was like that guy in the Dos Equis commercials.... that guy.... and somehow he talked Mark and I into drinking with him... all night! Either way it was fun and I wouldn't change it, but I didn't quite get the sleep that I had planned on getting. Ok this Heineken has kicked in and I'm ready to crash out! Till the next time!
Ty

1 comment:

  1. Ty! I didn't know you went to Slovakia!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!! Did you and the band perform at the "wedding"?

    ReplyDelete